A network of partners from external organisations will be established, who will be interested in using the methods. Thanks to innovative methods and mobile-friendly resources teachers will be more involved, they are likely to become more open-minded and more willing to adopt the drama method in their professional life.
Similarly, all partner organisations will benefit from the project outputs. In National Drama, Smashing Times Theatre Company, Instalofi Levante S.l. – FyG Consultores and European Center in Training for Employment the modules and training programme will be embedded into regular training offer and the trainings will be carried out after the completion of the project.
Benefits for Children
The following benefits can be expected for children:
– make social challenges with greater confidence and efficiency
– use their full potential and realize their capabilities
– make interpersonal relationships;
– make friends and have their support in difficult situations;
– develop optimistic style of explanation;
– being happy and active members of society.
The project is going to be implemented in primary schools which are the most common and available places in every city, town and village. That increases the range of influence. About 500 children are going to be a targets of the project results.
Benefits for Teachers
The following benefits can be expected for the teachers:
– access to high quality open, adaptable resources
– training on using drama in the classroom
– gaining knowledge on adapting drama to specific needs
25 teachers are going to be directly involved in the project, thus assuring sustainability of project results after its completion and acting as disseminators.
Benefits for Stakeholders
The following benefits can be expected for stakeholder organizations:
– cooperation of partner organisations with schools, teacher training centres, migrant associations and other institutions gathering the project’s target groups and offering them trainings based on the materials developed throughout the project
– increased awareness on shyness and drama potential and sustainable development among stakeholders (including those working with migrant children)
– potential to adapt local, regional and national development strategies
About 200 different stakeholders will be involved in the project.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.